Last updated: August 15, 2021
- GADOT AGRO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- Additional References. You may not relay on information provided in the Website for any purpose other than seeking additional information relating to Gadot Agro and/or Gadot Agro Products, including not with respect to purchasing such products and/or services, considering investments in Gadot Agro or any activity thereof, etc.
- CONSENT. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms as may be amended from time to time. Please read the Terms carefully before You continue to make any use of the Website. If You do not agree to the Terms, You should exit and cease any further use of the Website. For the purpose of the Terms, the term “use” means any entrance, access or attempt to access the Website or otherwise any action you may do or attempt to do in connection therewith.
- WEBSITE AND USAGE THEREOF
- No other use of the Website and content provided therein is authorized except as expressly provided is section 3(b) below. Any use of the Website and content provided therein is subject to the Terms.
- We authorize You to view the Website and content displayed to You therein for your personal and internal business purposes, provided that (i) You make no copies of the Website and content displayed therein, and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices provided in connection with the Website and such content, (ii) Your use of the Website and such content is for your personal and internal business purposes only, (iii) the Website and the content therein shall not be used for any competitive activity with the Website or otherwise with Us, (iii) You may not copy, imitate or modify the Website or the content available therein, and that (iv) You may not in any way or reproduce, publicly display, perform, distribute, transmit, or create derivative works from Website or any of the content provided therein.
- It is clarified that the Website and content provided therein is proprietary and any unauthorized use of any materials on the Website may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Any design or layout of the Website or the content provided therein, and/or other elements which are legally protected, including logo, graphic, sound, video or image from the Website or the content provided therein, may be copied or otherwise used unless expressly authorized by Us in writing.
You further agree not to, or attempt to:
- sell, rent, lease, bundle, transfer, display, resell for profit or otherwise distribute the Website or the content provided therein;
- modify the Website, or decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt, directly or indirectly, or reduce the Website to a human-perceivable form or disrupt the Website, servers or networks connected to the Website, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse engineer, or otherwise interfere with the Website in any manner, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website, or any of the Gadot Agro Products;
- scrape, crawl, mine or use any other form of automated system or software to extract data from the Website;
- create a database by systematically downloading and storing all and/or any content from the Website.
- change, adapt, translate, and/or create derivative works based upon the Website;
- remove or obscure any intellectual property (i.e. copyright and trademark) notices relating to the Website;
- monitor the Website’s availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or use the Website, or any part thereof, for competitive purposes;
- gain a competitive advantage against Us;
- use the Website for any illegal, immoral or unauthorized purpose, to encourage criminal or non-ethical behavior, or conduct that would constitute a criminal offense under any law, or in a manner that could give rise to civil liability or other lawsuit;
- use the Website in a way that infringes or violates the Terms, or infringes or violates the rights of any user or other third party.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time, without being obligated to provide prior notice and/or any other liability, to modify, suspend, discontinue, or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part thereof, and/or or Your access thereto, all at our sole discretion. You will have no claim, complaint or demand against Us, related parties of ours or affiliates ours and respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, or agents of ours or the aforesaid entities (Gadot Agro and the aforesaid persons/entities – “Related Parties”), in connection with the aforesaid.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. As between Us and You, We own all right, title and interest in and to all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and all other intellectual property or other property rights in or to the Website and all aspects of the Website, including, without limitation, any and all text, content, design, images, logos, graphics, icons, audio and all functions therein, regarding any of the foregoing at any time and as of their first creation.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
- The Website may make available to You content, services, products, advertisements, offers, and other content of third parties (“Third Parties” and “Third Party Content“). Third Party Content may also contain links to Third Parties’ websites that are not owned or controlled by Us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any Third Party website. By using the Website, You expressly consent to receive Third Party Content. We do not monitor Third Party Content, and its availability through the Website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation on our behalf.
- We are not responsible for any Third Party Content and/or actions of or information regarding any Third Party and make no representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the Third Party Content and/or actions of any Third Party, including with respect to non-infringement of rights, accuracy, usefulness, safety of use or legal compliance. You will have no claim, complaint or demand against Us or against our Related Parties in connection with any Third Party and/or Third Party Content.
- NO WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS OPERATION AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, UP-TO-DATE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, ERROR FREE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WE FURTHER MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE SUCCESS OF THE WEBSITE’S FUNCTIONALITY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES ABOUT THE WEBSITE, THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE RESULTS YOU MAY RECEIVE THERE THROUGH AND/OR IN RESPECT TO ANY SOURCE FROM WHICH WE RECEIVED INFORMATION PRESENTED TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
You further assume full, exclusive and sole responsibility for the use of and reliance on the Website and on any responses or information provided to You through the Website, and acknowledge that any use of or reliance on the Website is made entirely at Your own risk. It is Your responsibility to make sure that Your use of the Website is legal in Your jurisdiction. We make no representation regarding its legality in Your country or jurisdiction.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE WITH US OR ANY OF OUR RELATED PARTIES IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. WE AND OUR RELATED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE (EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGE COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR IN CONNECTION TO ANY CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR DATA PROVIDED TO YOU VIA THE WEBSITE. THESE EXCLUSIONS FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Gadot Agro and the Related Parties, from and against any and all, direct or in direct, claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), at Gadot Agro’s first demand, arising from: (i) Your use of the Website, and any use of the Website made through your device; (ii) Your violation of any term of the Terms; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright or other intellectual property or privacy right included in the Website.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms embody the entire agreement between You and Us and supersede any and all prior understandings and agreements, oral or written, relating to it.
- Severability. If any term of the Terms is held unenforceable, for any reason, legal or other, that term shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. Our failure to enforce any term and/or right granted in the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such or any other term.
- Amendments and Modifications. We, at any time and from time to time, may modify the Terms in whole or in part, without being obligated to provide You with a notice to that effect. Modifications to the Terms will be posted and noticeable on the Website’s homepage.
- Notice. We may provide notices and marketing materials to You through certain instruments such as a pop-up window or other form of communication which will be viewable to You via the Website or by email to the email address specified by You, and any such notice shall be deemed received when so provided. Any notices to Us or question regarding the Terms may be sent to
Email: [email protected]
Office Address: Gadot Agro Site, Givat Brenner, Israel.
Postal address: Gadot Agro, Kidron, P.O.Box 555, 7079500, Israel
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. The courts of Tel-Aviv-Yafo, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes hereunder. The Terms shall be interpreted exclusively in accordance with the laws of Israel.