Last Updated: August 10, 2021
Gadot Agro Ltd. (“Gadot Agro“, “us”, “we”, or “our”) is the owner and operator of the Gadot Agro website and all ancillary functions therein, (the “Website”).
- What Kind of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- We collect contact details such as may be used to identify you (“Personal Information”), including your name, email address, Company Name, telephone number, job title, and country. You are advised that you are under no legal obligation to provide us with such Personal Information.
- When you use the Website, certain data may be collected automatically and/or generated by such use, such as device and usage information, your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, location, information about how and when you use the Website and other technical information (“User Data“).
- If you provide us information of third parties (whether a person or a corporate entity), you confirm that (a) you have received such third party’s consent to provide us with such information to be used as set forth herein according to applicable law; and (b) you have full authority to act on such person’s or entity’s behalf. For the avoidance of doubt, the term ”you” when used herein means both yourself and the third party on behalf of whom you are acting.
- Consent provided herein with respect to Personal Information shall also apply to similar information/data, such as personal data, person’s private affairs, User Data, etc.
- How May We Collect Personal Information?
- Voluntary collection. We may collect Personal Information when you visit our Website, when you provide such information to us, and when you make inquiries with us.
- Automatic collection. We automatically collect User Data when you use the Website. This User Data is technical information and does not immediately reveal your identity but may include device and usage information which may be Personal Information. Such User Data may include, amongst others, your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, location, information about how and when you use the Website and other technical information.
- How May We Use Your Personal Information and User Data?
We use the information we collect (including Personal Information and/or User Data) for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Website and to respond to your inquiries, solve any potential issues you might have with the use of the Website and for other legitimate business purposes.
- To send you information regarding our products and services.
- to send you information regarding the Website and changes thereto, as well as information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To enforce and/or protect our rights, property and safety of our users or any other person or entity.
- In order to comply with and in order to assess compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
- To conduct analysis required to detect malicious data and understand how this may affect the user and/or our IT system, for statistical monitoring and analysis of current attacks on devices and systems and for the on-going adaptation of the solutions provided to secure devices and systems against attacks.
- For ongoing review and improvement of the Website to ensure it is user friendly and to prevent any potential disruptions, to understand feedback on the Website, for in-depth threat analysis, and to develop new products and services.
- We may use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Website. Please note that we treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- How Long May We Retain Your Personal Information?
We may keep and use your Personal Information and User Data for as long as necessary for the uses specified herein, and we may also keep and use your Personal Information and User Data as we may need to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce contractual rights. Note however that we do not assume any obligation to store any information or data on the Website and retain our right to delete any Personal Information and/or User Data. You may, however, ask that we delete certain data, as further detailed herein.
- With Whom May We Share Your Information?
We may share your information ((including Personal Information and/or User Data) with third parties in connection with the operation of the Website and/or our business, including if:
- The disclosure of your information is necessary for the provision of services and for data security. For example we may provide such information to our IT services provides, entities who provide us with hosting services advertising firm etc..
- We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved, all in accordance with applicable law.
- User Data that has been aggregated in a manner that cannot be reasonably used to identify you may be shared with third parties.
- With service providers and venders for the purposes of providing services to us. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Website, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Website over time. This information may be used, among other things, to analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand user activity.
- How Do We Secure Your Personal Information?
We take various measures to protect and secure your Personal Information and your privacy and we update these measures from time to time, in accordance with applicable law.
We implement what we deem as commercially reasonable technical and administrative security measures designed to protect the security of your Personal Information and User Data. However no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, transmission of Personal Information and User Data to and from the Website is at your own risk. You should only access the Website within a secure environment. If you feel that the security of your Personal Information or User Data may have been compromised, please immediately notify us at [email protected]
- Cross-Border Transfer
Personal Information may be stored/processed in Israel, EU Member States, EEA member countries (Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) and the United Kingdom (collectively, “EEA”) and in countries that offer an adequate level of data protection under or pursuant to the adequacy decisions published by the relevant data protection authorities, without any further safeguard being necessary. However, in certain cases we may store or have Personal Information processed outside Israel, the EEA or such countries of adequate protection. Please note that such jurisdictions may have legislation that is less protective of your privacy rights, and you hereby provide your consent to such transfer/processing (outside of Israel, the EEA or countries of adequate protection).
You consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than in your country.
- Your Rights
In accordance with applicable laws you may have the following rights with respect to your information (Personal Information and/or User Data), under certain circumstances:
- Right to Access: you may have the right to inspect your information.
- Right to Rectify: you may have the right to have us amend or delete your information that is not correct, not complete, not clear or not up to date.
- Right to Erase: you may have the right to ask us to erase any of your information.
- Right of Portability: you may have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- Right to Restrict Processing: you can request us to limit the way we use your information.
- Rights Related To Automated Decision-Making Including Profiling: you can ask us to provide you with a copy of our automated processing activities if you believe the data is being processed unlawfully.
- Cookies And Other Data Collection Technologies
Cookies are small text files sent from a web server to your device whenever you visit a website. The purpose of Cookies is to allow Gadot Agro to recognize you quickly and efficiently when you return to use our Website, and in this way to provide you a better, more customized experience.
- Links To Other Websites
- How To Contact Us?
Email: [email protected]
Office Address: Gadot Agro Site, Givat Brenner, Israel.
Postal address: Gadot Agro, Kidron, P.O.Box 555, 7079500, Israel